I acknowledge by signing this agreement that I have given the full opportunity ask any questions which I may have about the obtaining of a tattoo from Tattoo Parlor, Corp. and that all my questions have been answered to my full and total satisfaction. I specifically acknowledge that I have been advised of the facts and matters set forth below and I agree and follow:
1. I am not Hemophiliac (Bleeder). I do not have Diabetes, Epilepsy, Hepatitis, HIV AIDS, or any other communicable disease. I am not under the influence of Alcohol, and/or Drugs. I am not pregnant. I do not have a heart condition. If any of these apply, advise tattoo artist
2. I acknowledge that is not reasonably possible for the representatives and employees of Tattoo Parlor, Corp to determine wether I might have an allergic reaction to the pigments or process used in my tattoo, and I agree to accept the risk that such a reaction is possible.
3. I acknowledge that infection is always possible as a result obtaining a tattoo, particulary in the event of that I do not take proper care of my tattoo, and I agree to follow the instructions concerning the care of my own tattoo while is healing. I agree that any touch-up work needed, due to my negligence, will be done at my own expense.
4. I realize that variations on color and design may exist between any tattoo as selected by me and as ultimately applied to my body.
5. I acknowledge that a tattoo is permanent change and to my acknowledge, I do not have any physical, mental; or medical impairment or disability which might affect my well-being as a direct or indirect result of my decision to have any tattoo-related work done at this time.
6. I acknowledge that I have truthfully represented to the employees and representatives of Tattoo Parlor, Corp that I am over 18 years old, and that the following information is true and correct.
7. I acknowledge that obtaining any tattoo is my choice alone and I consent to the application of the tattoo procedures.
8. I agree to release and forever discharge and hold harmless Tattoo Parlor, Corp and its employees from any and all claims, damages, and legal actions arising from or connected in any way with my tattoo of the procedures and conduct used to apply my tattoo.
I acknowledge by signing this Release I have been given the full opportunity to ask any and all questions which I might have about obtaining a piercing from (hereinafter known as the “Piercer’) and all my questions have been answered to my full and total satisfaction. I acknowledge I have been advised of the matters set forth below and I agree as follows:
Please check the checkbox to give your consent